CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Discontentment?

I have just finished reading my bible study with Girlfriends In God and they talked about the fact that God gives you discontent with the things in your life that he doesn't have planned for you....and I was thinking...


I know that I need to NOT put ANYONE above God...and I'm trying really hard. All my other friends lost people the cared about so much because they replaced God with their friends/loved ones. I don't want to be like them! I KNOW I need to change...put God first...so I keep thinking...

Am i discontent with my Love? I'm always upset at something he says, I'm always sad that it seems like he doesn't really care (by his actions) even though he SAYS he does. I know I grew to the point that I hate being away from him and I depended on HIM way more than I ever did for God. But can I be discontent with him? I am almost positive that he is who God wants me to marry.
He challenges me to be a better person and gives me strength when I'm very sad! He is amazing and I basically believe he is perfect for me in many ways...even when I want to strangle him! He is my opposite but he fits the parts I miss and I fit the parts he misses...and I LOVE HIM! So this thought hurts...but I keep thinking...what if God wants us to be apart..then I remember something.....
IF GOD WANTS US TO BE A PART, He will make us part. And Im terrified of that idea...of losing someone I love...and its REALLY annoying that I don't get to know! For now...I am staying POSITIVE and remembering that if God wants us a part...he will do it! and Im PRAYING with ALL MY HEART that he DOESN'T PART US!

Dear Lord,
I'm writing because I'm gonna pray in writing this time. I am so thankful to have everyday...to be alive now and to be living another day. I know its a blessing and I thank you for it. Lord I thank you for my day and I thank you for the people I love and care for. Lord I know I NEED to put you as number one and I pray I am not like my friends and many others...I pray that I am able to keep my loved ones because I am working on putting you first. Please make this uneasy feeling go away! Give me faith that I am with my Love for good Lord. Help me to understand that I want to be with him and that you may not take him away Lord. I want to pray more constentley. I want to run to you and vent to you when I'm upset because I love you that much Lord. And I want to be able to follow the plan you have for me. But I pray very very HARD that I am able to be with the man I love named Cristhain. I pray I get to be with him and marry him someday in the future! I want to have a family with him...no one else that I have dated have I EVER thought about marrying them in a permanent kind of way Lord. And I pray that the man I am dating right now Lord will be the man I will be with for the rest of my life in a happy life/marriage. Please help me to learn and grow in YOU Lord! Help me to focus on you because I love you and fear the things you will take if I don't. First because I love you! Second because I fear you. Thank you so much Lord for my life! and Family and friends! And for Cristhian, my Love!
AMEN!

0 comments: