CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What To Do Now?

I have this problem...mmk...so I wanna go to ___ for the summer to work in both the deaf and Hispanic area's learning about the cultures and immersing myself in those cultures but my father is a problem. Because of some issues with my Love and decisions we made together my father is not that huge a fan of my Love. So in this case I am at a lose. I'm in college and I should be breaking away from my father...but at the same time..we just got to know each other in these last few years and I don't want to destroy that relationship.


He (being my daddy) also has this crazy idea that I spend all my time with my Love and NOT my dad...but if you think about it, last semester I spent every (ish) weekend with my Love...thats 2 days...4 weeks in a month...that 8 days a month...ive spent a total of close to 3 weeks and 3 days with my Love last semester but I spent every break at home..Fall break (4 days), thanksgiving break (1 week), and Christmas break (3 weeks). So my dad STILL wins and he is still acting like this...kinda not fair.

So here are some things I was thinking of..
1. Tell my dad I'm going anyway and he can kick me out, but ill deal
2. May and June in ___ and go home for july and august (this means I wouldnt have a job most likely)
3. Go to ____ for two weeks and then come back
4. Just stay home (not much of an option in my eyes)

I am leaning towards the first...but I just don't know how to handle it and all the people I normally talk to agree with the first...except my Love. IDK what he thinks...but I guess I'll find out after he reads this if he even says anything!

What to do now??? Decisions Decisions..

0 comments: