CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fan-Freaking-tastic!

Great, on the TWO days I really need my boyfriend I was, AT FIRST, only able to talk to him one of those two days (thursdays) and NOW...OOO NOW, fun...I don't get to skype him at all! The time he WAS going to skype me, he said was his free time of which I became REPLACED by something else he commited to BECAUSE I GOT HIM INVOLVED in this and encouraged him to go for leaderdship and NOW now I regret it, not really fully, but I hate that I was so easily replaced because that is his free time! Yep deff don't feel important! Actaully, I feel like dirt! I had a pretty much NOT upset with my boyfriend blog just a few mins ago and then this!


GREAT! I get to go to bed MAD! STUPID DAY!

0 comments: