CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sad Now

My amazing Love read my last blog and when asked what his thoughts were he said, "I'm glad you have a good day!" I was hoping to talk about it or something...see if we couldn't actually agree on something...but again...it's thinking about the future and thats not what he likes to do! It makes me very sad that I have little to look forward too because he doesn't wanna talk about anything. And since we have made plans just a little..meaning he told me what we are doing...he prob won't cause it would mean that he would be stuck. And he doesn't like to be stuck! So marriage would be put off! But unless there was a good reason for him putting it off...and it better not be that he didn't have the money to buy a ring because he can buy pokemon games and all that but not a ring...then I am not sure I would stay. Why keep going if he would be too scared to want to be with me. It's a trap run!


Me I want to be married right now to him. Be his wife...start a family. Be happy, but that's not what he wants so we don't do it. NO v-day celebration involving V-day things, no promise ring, no no no...if its not what he wants then why do it?

I love him and I will someday be use to this...but for now..well Im gonna go cry!! I hate not knowing the future! Guess I'll get over it though...cause I'm the only one who wants to know...so NO me..NO!

Sad now.....

0 comments: