CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Painfully Real

Well today started out sort of bad...I was late to work. I don't know what it is about working at this daycare that makes me want to not ever be on time but I need that money...so I can NOT get fired! Grr to me! It was a long day of work topped with NO NAP after work, instead my wonderful roomie and I made our way to Kroger to get food. One thing I did find important is this...


MY ROOMIE AGREED WITH ME! I dislike the college we are at...like extremely! I want to go back to the college I WAS at. I miss that one. It gave us a chance to learn to be out in the real world, this one doesn't! There are few, if only one, student lead activities on campus. Everything has to have a professor over see everything and make the final decisions. I miss having the opportunity to serve and actually have a SAY in what I'm serving!

But TODAY they made my roommate angry! She was TICKED (this is rare) and she told me ALL about it! It was AWESOME! background: at my first college they had a DORM and HALL meeting that was maditory for all to attend TELLING you ahead of time dates and times of when you can be back on campus after break and when you have to be OFF campus before a break. The hall meetings were a few weeks after and they told us again! At this college..one week and 5 days before we are suppose to LEAVE for spring break! They told us just now that we can't get back on campus till Sunday but my roomie got us train tickets and we are coming back Saturday at midnight! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! That is stupid...so my father agreed to pick us up! Phew...that was a close one. But what made me SMILE the most was that she said, " I hate to say this, but you were right, this college sucks." HAPPY ME!! TEHE!

As for my emotions today, I just really wanted to feel important and I kind of didn't. My Love did talk to me for a little bit via text but that was it. It was a long day without a nap! Kind of made me sad! I have to nap tomorrow and all will be well again! One thing I had plenty of time to think about was that I am pretty sure I'm not going to get a promise ring. Mostly because if he bought one now I would wonder if it was out of forcedness and sort of because it hold little value to him. He told me he is gonna work on taking my values into account..NOW is when I deff. need to see him SHOW me that. But the promise ring was something I don't think he ever intended on getting me. Sad news, but prob. true.

Anyways the title of this is "painfully real" because today was filled with PAIN! Literal and mental. First you add that I'm not trying to do ALL of cardio barbie and the 140 or more crunches and I spent all day playing with kids SMALLER than me...can you say BACK PAIN! Then u add that I danced around in my room for FUN before Zumba doing the two hard things above and I'm a girl and GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS... STOMACH PAINS! Woot woot! Instead of cramps I get sick and well all that pain PLUS my calves hurting me to the point that if I kept going I would have fallen over..well you can read that my day was VERY painful! And I walked around in high heeled BOOTS all day! Feet hurt, calves hurt, back KILLING ME, head pain, and stomach fighting me every step of the way! A day where I really could have used a HUG from my Love! Man I hate being apart from him!

Can you feel my pain? If you want, Comment what you think below! What you think about my emotions, or my day! Either or, your choice! Thanks friends! =)

0 comments: