CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not Sure About This

So well today..yea...it was today! I had a few hard talks with two friends and a good talk with my Love. He even sent me a picture yesterday that I made as my background to my phone and I kept looking at it all day! It made my heart skip a beat every time I looked at it! I'm trying hard to be a good girlfriend and just let him be him at college but sometimes I just want to steal him away for a weekend and keep in forever! Maybe go somewhere rent a hotel and just lay there with him! Thats it...I would honestly be content just laying there! I mean I wanna just be with him! But I can't! He likes his new freedom! So I have to live with it and PRAY the world doesn't end in 2012...i want to get married to my Love and start our marriage have kids and watch them grow! That would make me so very happy! And that is what I pray for.


Some times I just want my Love and I to just run away and get married right now! Start our life together like all the other couples are and make a family before 2012 because what if it did end? Then I would have only had this time to just be with him at a distance! We could commute every day like a friend of mine does. We could live in Warsaw in an apartment and I could commute everyday. That would make me so happy! To have a "ring by spring" like college couples do and get married over the summer in Florida in HIS church and have an apartment together. But nope...so if we can't get married sooner (within the next year) then I wanna get married on the beach in Warsaw. Compromise!! hehe...

But oo well....gotta be smart right. But I say waiting to give me a ring until our anniversary and us getting married the summer after our 2yr anniversary would be awesome! and it would mean that we would be married in his church. Spend part of the summer in Florida after our marriage and then part here getting ready for college. That sounds nice to me...but we are being smart...waiting till after...smart...but so long....I hate waiting...but it has to be on his time...and around our plan....so it makes sense..I just like mine too!

I love my Love and am so very glad he is in my life and I hope he feels the same about me...if he didn't we would have issues..lol =) Ok day all in all!

0 comments: