CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Wrong Impression

First I have to get this out of the way...STUPID BOY LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!! Ur just his friend...and I'm glad ur good enough to protect him!!! DANG IT! Why is it ok that u make me feel bad?


I was really hurt by my Love. And it was hard for me to try to forgive him in a day. So I figured that when we talked today then I would before we said goodbye before talking tonight I would surprise him by saying I forgive you. But instead of thinking of me, he was HUNGRY! I'm so upset...because I keep getting forgotten because of food! It makes me upset because we had just fought about the fact that we always talk at certain times and we went over the times we talk! Then we had an arguement and he said something that really crossed a line. He keep saying he was sorry but never said he would make it up. Till he missed our date. I feel like he could careless about me. Im getting tired of fighting for a relationship that Im the only one fighting for! This is getting to be too much! Im tired of fighting HIM for HIM! This isn't fair!

Im tired. This has gone way too far! He is giving the wrong impression if he actually wants to be in this relationship!

0 comments: